Four bedrooms, one bathroom.
Not available currently.
Most of second floor plus third floor of building. 41 Bradley Street is ideally situated in the heart of Burlington -- only three blocks east of Church Street Marketplace, three blocks west of the campus green of the University of Vermont, and three blocks from Champlain College. City Market, Fletcher Free Library, and the Roxy Cinema are literally only steps away, and all of the amenities of downtown Burlington are within a very short walk.
* Outstanding location.
* Very spacious.
* Four bedrooms (two on second floor and two on third floor).
* Updated kitchen and bathroom.
* Washer and dryer in basement (coin-ops).
* Very pleasant three-season porch.
* Two off-street parking spaces in shared driveway, plus permit parking on Hungerford Terrace.